EVENTS: Evening events begin with discussions,
followed by signing. Doors open at 6:30. Saturday events are
more informal during business hours.
Wed. June 29
- 7:00 Victoria Houston "Dead Loudmouth" - Casual
Chat and Signing.
Sat. Jul 9
- Noon Gerry Schmitt "Little Girl Gone" - New series
from this New York
Times bestselling Minnesota author (Laura Childs) writing under
her own name. CLICK
HERE to find out more!
21 - 7:00 Jessie Chandler "Blood Money Murder"
- Launch party for this Minnesota author.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Sat. Jul 30
- 1:00 Shaun Harris "The Hemingway Thief" - Debut
Author Signing. CLICK
HERE for author website.
Sat. Aug 6
- Noon Monica Ferris "Knit Your Own Murder."
11 - 7:00 Ed. Michael Allan Mallory & Rhonda Gilliland
"Cooked to Death: Tales of Crime and Cookery" - Launch
for anthology of stories by local authors.
Sat. Aug 20
- 1:00 Barbara
Schlichting "A Blood Spangled Banner."
Tues. Sep 6
- 7:00 William Kent Krueger "Manitou Canyon" -
Launch party for this Minnesota author.
8 - 7:00 Jess Lourey "Salem's Cipher" (First in
the Witch Hunt Series) - Launch party for this Minnesota author.
Wed. Sep 21
- 7:00 Reed Farrel Coleman "Robert B. Parker's Debt
to Pay" (Jesse Stone Novel).
Sat. Sep 24
- 6:30 Michelle Griep & Kelly Klepfer "Out of the
Frying Pan" - Local authors with a new series.
Sun. Oct 2
- 3:00 - Craig Johnson "An Obvious Fact" (Walt
Longmire series) - Discussion and Signing.
Wed. Oct 5
- 7:00 - Patricia Skalka "Death in Cold Water"
- Discussion and Signing.
6 - 7:00 Erin Petti "The Peculiar Haunting of Thelma
Bee" (YA novel).
Fri. Oct 7
- 7:00 - John Sandford "Escape Clause" - Signing
& Discussion with this MN Author.
Sat. Oct 8
- Noon - 2:00 Laura Childs "Crepe Factor" - Signing
for the new Scrapbooking novel.
Wed. Oct 12
- 7:00 Kyle Mills "Vince Flynn's Order to Kill"
- Signing & Discussion.
Tues. Oct 18
- 7:00 - Randy Wayne White "Seduced" - Signing
and join the fun!
attend? Call or email and we will reserve a signed
and/or inscribed copy for you.
GET THE BEST COPIES! Signed/inscribed copies require
a credit card.