EVENTS: All readings/signings listed below are evening events
unless otherwise indicated.
Mon. Nov 3
- 7:00 Chuck Logan"Fallen Angel" - Reading &
Wed. Nov 5
- 7:00 John Gaspard "The
Bullet Catch." A Reception and Signing with this Minnesota
author also includes a special appearance by Close-Up Magician of
the Year Suzanne Sinclair.
Fri. Nov 7
- 7:00 John Connolly "Wolf in Winter" - The 12th
entry in the Charlie "Bird" Parker series, with an ex-NYPD
detective turned private investigator in cases taking him to locations
in North America, but primarily in Maine - AND TO PROVIDE SOME DOUBLE
TROUBLE FROM TWO ENTERTAINING IRISHMEN - Paul Charles "Down
on Cyprus Avenue," the first in a new series featuring ex-RUC
D.I. McCusker - Discussion/Q & A and Signing.
13 - 7:00 Kathleen Ernst "Tradition of Deceit"
- #5 in the Ellefson series by this Wisconsin author and set in
Tues. Nov 18
- 7:00 Chris Everheart "The Delphi Revelation: Book
III in The Delphi Trilogy" - Young Adult series - Reception
Sat. Nov 22
- 12:00-2:00 Dennis Herschbach "A River Through Two
Harbors" - A Signing with this Minnesota author.
Tues. Dec 2
- 7:00 Jeffrey Siger "Sons of Sparta" - Reading
Sat. Dec 6
- 12:00-2:00 Laura Childs "Scorched Eggs" Signing
& Refreshments. CLICK
HERE to find out more.
Sat. Feb 7
- 1:00-3:00 Jess Lourey "February Fever" - Launch
party & Refreshments.
Wed. Mar 4
- 7:00 Cara Black "Murder on the Champ de Mars."
and join the fun!
attend? Call or email and we will reserve a signed
and/or inscribed copy for you.
GET THE BEST COPIES! Signed/inscribed copies require
a credit card.